Where can I download the game?
GraveKeeper Academy (WIP)
A downloadable game
Game Development Roadmap: https://firgof.itch.io/gravekeeper-academy/devlog/105351/roadmap
Public GraveKeeper Academy Discord: https://discord.gg/VqP3vDj
Estimated Game Length of Current Download: Approx 2 hours.
* Note: Not all scenes shown available in the current public build. More choices, text, art, and replacement backgrounds are coming soon!
The Goddess of Natural Death sits uneasy on her throne of bone: her control over Death, Decay, and Luck is slipping through her fingers! With the very nature of Death in this world at risk, there's only one solution: Go back to school!
As a student, disguised, in your own Academies seek out the source of what ails you while you rediscover yourself before the world becomes an eldritch nightmare!
Romance! Ruin! Re-endings?
- a kinetic novel -- or at least that's what Fate wants it to be
- multiple endings!
- deep setting that revolves around Spirits and the Mortals who both bind and are bound to them; where Death is more a retirement than an ending
- hand-drawn character art! (paper dolls for now, full character portraits later!)
- an amazing, immersive, orchestral soundtrack
GraveKeepers Wanted! This is a work-in-progress game; the author would thoroughly enjoy your feedback and impressions of the work you experience! Please feel free to leave a comment!
|Genre||Visual Novel, Interactive Fiction|
|Made with||Unity, Clip Studio Paint|
|Tags||Female Protagonist, Horror, Narrative, Post-apocalyptic, Singleplayer, Story Rich, suspense, Unity|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, One button|
- Going dark!Jul 25, 2020
- Creating a Classroom!Mar 30, 2020
- ✪ (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚖...Mar 28, 2020
- The work continues!Feb 26, 2020
- v.11 Art and Game Update Release!Feb 17, 2020
- ✦ \(‾▿‾\) New Build on Monday! (/‾▿‾)/ ✦Feb 09, 2020
- New Build Coming Soon! ☜(ﾟヮﾟ☜)Jan 20, 2020
- Upcoming changes!Dec 29, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Apologies, it's currently down while I try and improve the first act. Haven't had the time to work on the project much lately, I'm afraid, so it's remained down for a bit.
Fixed the Discord link up top! Sorry for the invalid link, y'all.