Love your game! :D
Metanoia: The Sacrifice
A downloadable game for Windows
For a man to defy his fate a great sacrifice is required.
Metanoia is a dark fantasy adventure game set in a world of gods and magic built atop the post-apocalyptic bones of a super-science world. In this first part, guide Snowcloak Iyu on his Journey through a world of divine mysteries to meet with the Goddess of Death. To go home alive, it seems, first he must die trying.
|Published||199 days ago|
|Tags||Anime, Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, First-Person, Horror, Point & Click, Post-apocalyptic, Story Rich|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey Your game is pretty kickass,
I'm working on a video project called time capsules focusing on game indie devs. It's similar to sending a message to your self in 50 years;
Only five questions for my documentary:
1. What feature in your game can the player not experience anywhere else?
2. What's the biggest personal obstacle you had to overcome in creating your game so far? (it could be super technical or anything else that you want to talk about)
3. Who helped you decide to become a game dev?
4. What feature of the game do you absolutely love that no one would probably ever find?
5. What do you believe video games mean to humanity?
First couple of episodes
if you have some game footage or even better developmental footage of errors or other stuff you'd like to show people who have never programmed a day in their life.
also best ways to contact you, and all social media you use because I'll be displaying those through out the episode.
I think if people dig the game and dig your story they might reach out for questions or colabs you really never know what can come of it.
do you think you'd be interested in being my guest?