[Desolation in Darkness]
- Cutscene System
- Torch System
- 2 New Events*
- Special Room: Corpse-filled Room
- Introduction sequence inspired by the original Verge
- Dungeon selects from a tileset when populating certain rooms, making them more visually interesting
- Some Decorations including water that drips from the ceiling in certain areas
- Entire backend for Item Handling replaced
- Starting Health increased (temporarily) due to Hunger processing quirks
- ROX can sometimes spawn on the left side of the screen - Glowform does not properly self-engage. "F" has been implemented as a temporary workaround. - Mild mixing issues for BGM/BGS in the introductory cutscene.
- SFX is a little too loud in the Post-Mortem screen.
- Quit Button is not functional - Settings Button is not functional - Region Turns do not properly reset, causing some introductory messages to not play if this is not your first time playing. - Volume on certain tracks can clip during play - Light does not start 'OFF' when arriving in the corpse-filled room
- UVs on the corpse-mounds are currently incorrect, leading to very stretched textures
- Current Objective Notifier does not properly function
- Stats screen is placeholder
- System Button while in-game doesn't do anything - Observe, Talk, Run buttons in Combat do not do anything. - Some text in buttons during cutscenes may break out of the button's bounds. - No onscreen tutorial for introduction sequence in dungeon crawler sections. (WASD moves, Q/E rotates) - Bandages and Mushroom Soup can be crafted but the Interaction step in the inventory pack doesn't appear to be functioning reliably. - Smallshrine Event infinitely references itself and can't be escaped. The only remedy for this bug at this time is closing the application through Alt+F4.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.